Hey! This is my first review here so i decided to go with a staple product. RCMA is a pro-makeup brand based in the USA. They literally never disappoint. I have their foundation, translucent powder and Foundation Adjuster palette. These coupled with my Ben Nye Blush Wheel usually form the basics of my makeup.
Summer is here and monsoon will follow. Heat and humidity are the worst enemies of makeup. Setting powder can be your ultimate weapon against them. RCMA Translucent Powder has the same formula as their famous No Color Powder with the former having a natural flesh-toned pigment added to it. Let me clarify this first: this pigment does not affect the color of your foundation in any significant way.
Personally, I would never buy another powder except maybe the RCMA No Color Powder. This is a holy grail product for me. I’m sure you’ll feel the same way because millions of professionals rely on it daily for all kinds of photo shoots. You can buy it blindly and it will last you ages.
12 USD for 3 oz (85 g approx.)
In Pakistan, online only (RCMA Makeup)
- No flashback
- No white cast
- Universal shade
- Super affordable
- Generous quantity
- Foolproof application
- A little goes a long way
- Ultra-fine texture
- Blends in seconds
- Cruelty-free brand
- Doesn’t change foundation color
- Mattifying effect
- No-fuss packaging
- Works with brush/ puff
- Zero wastage of product
- Pop open the lid and deposit some of the powder on your hand or mixing palette
- Use a tiny quantity because you need very little to cover your face and neck
- Coat your brush evenly on all sides and make sure it’s not just piled up on the brush because it could fall down on the way to your face
- If you want a long lasting effect, do the job properly with a powder puff that presses the product into your skin well
- You may transfer it to some kind of jar but this packaging is the best honestly
I’ve used this powder in every season and it never fails. I’ve applied to mature and textured skin but it doesn’t emphasize age or texture. If there’s a must-have product for me for beginners, enthusiasts and pros I would recommend this one. It can solve many problems you face in your daily makeup routine.